Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility
Happsa Group is committed to managing all corporate social responsibility matters in a professional manner and in compliance with legislative requirements.
Happsa Group is committed to maintaining ethical business standards and making a positive impact socially, economically and environmentally. Therefore, we have adopted practices, which ensure Happsa Group operates in ways that meets and exceeds ethical, legal, commercial and public expectations. We believe that all employees and parties associated with Happsa Group have an important role to play in the community.
Happsa Group’s provides all employees with the corporate social responsibility principles and practices that Happsa Group strives towards. The Corporate Social Responsibility assists Happsa Group to achieve responsible business practice and sustainability, and produce a positive impact on society, while ensuring that its performance is within regulatory requirements. Corporate Social Responsibility is relevant to all staff, contractors, consultants and temporary workers of Happsa Group.
Happsa Group is fully cognisant of obligations to the community, and stakeholders to operate in a socially responsible manner. We are committed to operating within the requirements of state and federal legislation. Our commitment extends to the following objectives:
- Upholding the highest ethical business practices in all our operations.
- Promoting a harmonious work environment and a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Maintaining open relationships with employees, elected workplace representatives and other interested parties.
- Incorporating environmental sustainability principles into our activities and decision making at all levels.
- Setting and communicating meaningful environmental objectives and targets for all aspects of our services, and continuing to reduce natural resource use and minimising and preventing adverse environmental impacts.
- Engaging community support for environmental principles and maintaining regular communication with people affected by our operations, taking into consideration their views and concerns.
- Contributing to national, regional and local economic well-being and security by creating employment opportunities and purchasing goods and materials locally whenever reasonably possible.
- Supporting community initiatives by participating in local programs and fundraising activities.
- Complying with all relevant legislation and adhering to agreements and standards at local, national and international levels.
How Happsa Group achieves corporate social responsibility by implementing the following proactive approaches:
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable legislation.
- Ensuring that employees and customers are treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- Maintaining a happy and healthy work environment and communicating regularly with staff at all levels.
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders so that corporate social sustainability risks and opportunities are identified.
- Maintaining open lines of communications and encouraging staff feedback.
- Maintaining close relationships with employees, industry associations and regulatory authorities.
Happsa Group’s reporting requirements are met by implementation, monitoring and review of its Corporate Social Responsibility Policy. Such reporting will include:
- monitoring (general and project specific)
- corrective action
- complaints management
- reports required by government agencies.