We are powered by our people.
We are always looking for motivated and talented people to join us for a career that is challenging and rewarding.
Contact us regarding your preferred position or view our open vacancies below.
OHS Compliance Officer
Happsa Group is a national property services provider specialising in sustainable cleaning, maintenance and security. Founded in 2015, Happsa Group has grown organically from a single commercial contract in Melbourne to a multi-faceted organisation.
We currently service over 7,000,000 square metres across Australia, including commercial high-rise properties, government facilities, retail shopping centres, manufacturing facilities, educational campuses, business parks, aged care facilities and high-traffic public areas.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced OHS Compliance Officer to join our team located in Port Melbourne.
In this role you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and promoting the organisational-wide Safety Management System and positive health and safety culture; providing support and advice to improve safe systems of work, reduce and prevent workplace injuries.
We require an energetic and highly organised person in a very diverse role who can handle multiple tasks, take ownership and think outside the box.
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director Operations, the OHS Compliance Officer will:
- Manage and monitor contract compliance with operational, legislative, corporate and ISO 9001 requirements across multiple sites including the ongoing review of all processes for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage the compliance activities to ensure both corporate and contractual requirements are met.
- Assist, Guide and support operational Managers ensuring all procedures are executed in line with both corporate and operational requirements.
- Manage and drive the audit program to ensure they are completed as per the approved schedule and all non-conformances are addressed in accordance with Company procedure.
- Provide subject matter expertise and advice on new and emerging risks.
Cleaning and facilities industry experience preferred.
Contact us on 1300 427 772 for further information.